@TVPokerRoom's signature event - $455 buy-in, $250,000 guaranteed, 4 starting flights - is here. It is time for Day 1B of the Monolith to begin.
- 20,000 starting stacks
- 30-min levels (moves to 40-min levels on Day 2 at 27 players)
- One entry and one re-entry per player per flight available until start of Level 5 at 7:15pm
- 12 percent of starting field cashes on Day 1
- Day 1 play ends when down to 10 percent of field. Bag-n-tag to come back Sunday at 11am for Day 2 and play down to a winner.
- Best Stack Forward event. Bag a Day 1 stack and play another Day 1 flight. Bag more than one stack, your Best Stack goes Forward and additional stack(s) cash out at start of Sunday's play as a Day 2 mincash.
- Monolith champ receives - as part of first place payout - one entry in to $500,000 Guaranteed Ante Up World Championship $1650 Aug. 4-6
- Check the structure sheet for this and all remaining Ante Up Worlds events here
Blinds - 50/100
Entries - 88
Total Entries so Far - 220
Dan Ross - Hold'em Live Updates